From:
Ken Yellis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Apr 2017 10:40:39 -0400
Hi Elliott,

The exhibition was not canceled, but it was drastically revised. The
sources that others have mentioned are very good for gaining an understanding of
happened and why. There's also my essay, "Fred Wilson, PTSD and Me:
Reflections  on the History Wars," which appeared in Curator in Fall 2009 (52:4). I
can  attach it here but I will send it to you via email.

Ken

In a message dated 4/21/2017 10:06:53 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,