From:
Holly Hartlerode <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Aug 2005 09:03:08 -0400
I would like to add to this.  I've had professors argue with me over how small, mostly volunteer run organizations should save money and be resourceful.  This particular professor had never done anything other than teach.  I really thing the academic world, at least in my experience, do not have a clue what goes on in the museum profession.