Date:
Wed, 25 Jun 1997 21:24:00 GMT
Mercy, I hope so!

Can we assume by this new philanthropic stance that Bill has found that
his past statements that "this wasn't the time for him to worry about
charity, he just wasn't interested in it and didn't regard it as his
responsibility" may have boomeranged?

Considering that Microsoft is buying up rights and reproductions from
cash-starved art museums like there was no tomorrow, I certainly think
that he'd better add a museums component to his foundation.

What think you all?

Ellen Cutler
Merrimack, NH