From:
Kim Popetz -MDP- <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Jan 2014 16:10:35 -0500
POSITION ANNOUNCEMENT
MARYLAND DEPARTMENT OF PLANNING
MARYLAND HISTORICAL TRUST

Jefferson Patterson Park & Museum

Jefferson Patterson Park & Museum (JPPM), an agency of the Maryland
Department of Planning, hosts thousands of visitors each year to showcase
the historic buildings and park grounds located on site through educational
programs, guided tours and local events. Through the help of our
committed staff
and volunteers, we strive to ensure that each JPPM visitor has a greater
appreciation for all the history Maryland has to offer.

We are currently seeking a part-time Volunteer Coordinator (32 hour per
week) to recruit and supervise our community of volunteers that dedicate
their free time to assist with various activities throughout the year.
Successful candidates must be available to work weekends and have a
valid driver's
license. This position requires excellent communication skills in order to
interact with diverse groups and individuals. Proficiency in Microsoft
Office Suite and good organizational skills are essential.

This Maryland State Government position is a Grade 8 (Hourly rate: $12.34)
and is a position located in St. Leonard, Maryland. Because this is a
part-time contractual position, no benefits are available.

CLOSING DATE: February 19, 2014

TO APPLY: To view the full job description and apply online, please visit
our website at
http://www.jobaps.com/MD/sup/bulpreview.asp?R1=14&R2=999999&R3=121

AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER

--

*Kimberley Popetz *
*Director of Education*

Jefferson Patterson Park and Museum connects people to the past through
history and archaeology and supports the preservation of Maryland's
cultural resources.