From:
Julia Moore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Nov 2007 15:35:36 -0500
Audrey-as a hiring supervisor I would expect to see accomplishments and
results from internships listed under the internship that produced them;
if you wrote grants as part of a professional job then a separate
section for grantwriting experience would be appropriate and you can
list your success rate and the agencies that funded them.

Best,

Julia Muney Moore

Public Art Administrator

Blackburn Architects, Indianapolis, IN