From:
Tracie Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Jun 2005 13:22:16 -0500
I haven't watched this thread very closely, but I think you would want to
investigate ethafoam that is not being sold for museum/archival purposes.
If I remember right, a few years back there was a large debate about some
types of ethafoam that was not safe because of the chemicals used to create
it.  Does anyone remember more about this?

Tracie Evans
Collections Manager
Texas Ranger Hall of Fame and Museum
PO Box 2570, Waco TX 76702