From:
Sarah Buonacore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Mar 2011 17:22:06 -0500
Hi Keni,

I'm currently in an undergraduate level general museum studies course. We've
watched The Art of the Steal, which is a documentary about the Barnes
Foundation and its controversial move from Merion, PA to Philadelphia. While
the film is slightly biased, it does help to highlight issues surrounding
trusts and the potential to break trusts. We also used the material in
relation/comparison to restricted gifts. We also recently watched a NOVA
documentary about Sue the T-Rex, which deals primarily with controversy
surrounding ownership.

Hope that helps.