From:
Erin Crissman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Sep 2007 13:29:58 -0400
Hello List:

Within the next 6-12 months, Historic Cherry Hill will be embarking on a
large restoration project on our 1787 historic house.  There are three major
areas of work: window re-build and/or repair, HVAC design and installation,
plaster repair and wallpaper replacement.

My question for you all is in regard to the process and care of exhibited
collections during that process. If anyone has experience they would like to
share, I would certainly welcome it.  We are going to be making field trips
to two large local historic sites who recently completed restoration, but
wanted to get a message out further afield to collect as many responses as
possible. Thank you!

--
Erin Elizabeth Crissman
Curator