From:
Allan Mccollum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Jan 2004 12:30:26 EST
Hi Tricia,

I'm late in entering this string, so forgive me if I'm suggesting a source
that someone else already mentioned. The Museum Loan Network in Cambridge,
Massachusetts, did a great project with a local fifth grade class, letting them use
their database not only to learn about collecting and curating and to
"demystify museums," but also to propose and design their own "ideal museum."

The project is richly represented on the MLN website, at:

http://loanet.mit.edu/cswn/ci_mus_as_cat.html

Allan McCollum

In a message dated 1/29/04 12:06:23 PM,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> [...]