From:
Ann Rybon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Apr 2000 14:54:47 -0400
I can recommend TIAA CREF for non-profit retirements.  Their plan is a 403B tax deferred annuity that vests the monies in the individuals account on the day of deposit.  The employee manages the account, much like a mutual fund.  Our policy is if the employee puts in 3% or more of thier gross the Museum will put in 7%.
The pay out is an annuity so it really is a retirement fund not a savings account.

This group has managed university retirements for many years and one of the largest mutual companies in the country.

1-800 842-2733

Ann