From:
"T. Reed" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Feb 1997 10:54:41 -0600
Hello again-
        I was wondering if a knowledgable person on the list could
describe the mission of the "Moveable Museum" that I passed on
Interstate 80 in Illinois yesterday.  It was a large package-van type of a
a vehicle, painted blue, with the names of several New York institutions
prominently painted on the side.  I had time to read those of the American
Museum of Natural History, and the Brooklyn Children's Museum as I whizzed
by (the "Moveable Museum" wasn't "moving" quite as fast as I!)
        Does anyone have a schedule of stops for this vehicle?
        Just curious...
Timothy Reed
Dept. of Anthropology
University of Iowa