From:
Wendy Jessup <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Apr 1997 11:01:33 -0400
Some time ago Linda Nakamura posted a query on the conservation of a bamboo
cord "bowstring".  I posted the query to Conservation On-Line (CoOL) and the
following responses were received (it is possible that more will be
received).  I hope that these will be useful (and my apologies to those who
subscribe to both lists -- the responses in favor of my passing Museum-L
queries on conservation issues to CoOL far outweighed those that said it
would not be useful).

Wendy Claire Jessup
President and Conservator
Wendy Jessup and Associates, Inc.