From:
Indigo Nights <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Nov 2001 20:07:55 -0800
May I suggest that any who have a sincere need to
discuss this topic consider taking it to another forum
targeted for such discussions.  I have one you're
welcome to join, but please understand that sentiments
can run rather testy on this and other topics, and the
target population is--IMHO--quite bright and
politically savvy.

There is a LOT of mail there as a general rule, often
politically and/or disability based.  It's probably a
much better forum for such discussions, though by no
means the only forum.

--- "Wick, Charles Harrison" <[log in to unmask]>

=====
Indigo Nights

Looking for a job?  Try:
http://victorian.fortunecity.com/stanmer/414