From:
Steph Gaub <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Nov 2008 16:27:22 -0800

Here are some recently posted resumes of professionals seeking employment.  Maybe they'll be a fit for your organization!!!

Archivits:
Archivist seeks Archivist job
A seasoned professional having experience in a variety of fields requiring strong organizational, technical, and interpersonal skills, seeks archivist position; confident in interactions with individuals at all levels. A highly detail-oriented and thorough individual, able to effectively time-manage multiple projects, and problem-solve in a creative and resourceful manner.
http://www.museumprofessionals.org/forum/showthread.php?t=2462

Curators:
Multi-Talented with Historic Preservation MS
I am seeking a position in a small to medium size institution where I can put my education to work in the real world, preferrably working as a curator or registrar.
http://www.museumprofessionals.org/forum/showthread.php?t=2444

Educators:
Very Talented Up and Coming Arts Professional!
Broad Humanities background. Significant volunteer/internship experience in city, state, and national area art, non-profit, and professional organizations. K-12 classroom and curriculum experience. Volunteer recruitment/management experience. Experience working with faculty, staff, and students in an urban setting.
http://www.museumprofessionals.org/forum/showthread.php?t=2441

NAI Certified Interpretive Guide
My career objective is employment at a museum, a living history farm, or a historic site. As a Certified Interpretive Guide, currently working towards Certified Heritage Interpreter, I would like to lead educational tours and present interpretive programs.
http://www.museumprofessionals.org/forum/showthread.php?t=2365

Registrars:
Emerging Museum Professional Seeking Collections Management Position Seeking a position within the collections management department at a museum.
http://www.museumprofessionals.org/forum/showthread.php?t=2440

Assistance with registration and exhibitions projects!
...specialized in collections management and development, as well as exhibit production, working with museums and institutions in the West. Her experience with collections includes over 15 years of working with the artistic, ethnographic and historical objects of the Northwest.
http://www.museumprofessionals.org/forum/showthread.php?t=2434