From:
Lois Travis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Jun 2002 08:24:08 -0700
Hello,
Since Moholy-Nagy spent many years working and teaching (what is now the
Illinois Institute of Technology) in Chicago, you might try these
institutions.  At least they may be able to direct you to film owners.

Gene Siskel Film Center of the School of the Art Institute of Chicago:
http://www.artic.edu/saic/art/filmcntr/

Film & Video Dept. of Columbia College of Chicago:
http://www.colum.edu/undergraduate/filmvideo/index.html

It would be great to see these films!
Best wishes,
Lois Travis