From:
Anna Cannizzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Jun 2013 10:05:15 -0400
Linda,

We have worked with the ICA located in Cleveland, Ohio and I know that they
have worked with a variety of murals.  They are a great group of
professionals (http://www.ica-artconservation.org/), and I highly recommend
them.  I hope you are able to repair and stabilize your wall mural.

All the best,

Anna

--
Anna Cannizzo