From:
Carrie Snow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Jul 2005 16:14:31 -0600
Our institution is discussing the possibilities of using guest curators at a
future date for some our exhibits.   If we were to do so, how do we "shepherd"
them through our development process.  Do they work in tandem with an in-house
curator, are they given a set of development guides, or are they given absolute
freedom to work in a manner that suits their work style?

Thanks,
Carrie Snow

Carrie Snow
Senior Registrar
Museum of Church History and Art
45 North West Temple Street
Salt Lake City, UT 84150
(801) 240-4619

This message may contain confidential information, and is
intended only for the use of the individual(s) to whom it
is addressed.