From:
Elyzabeth Hanson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Jun 1999 08:53:40 -0700
I do historic reenactments.  The best option is to find an reinactment
group and find someone who makes costumes from their home.

Or  you might have to buy patterns and then have someone make them for
you.  There is a dress pattern company called Period Impressions.  Go
to a fabric store and at the patterns section ask for historic costume
patterns. There are a variety of options.

Elizabeth