From:
Alexandra Trumbull <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Aug 2005 09:39:17 -0700
All right, so do we like the "ICOM New Professionals
Committee"? "New" as opposed to "young" is a better
term, I agree.

Mario and Carrie, I wish I were able to meet you in
Paris as well! It would be wonderful to get together
and discuss this, especially since I am devoted to
being an active part of it. If you do meet, please let
me know the proceedings of your conversations.

I might have the chance to be in Europe in mid-Oct
(for the ICOM ICME meeting in Nafplion, Greece). Might
I see any of you there? Even if I do not, there might
be time to get together elsewhere as well.

Please keep me informed of any other plans to get
together and I'll do what I can from across the big
pond!

Mario, best wishes for a speedy recovery for your
mother. I wrote in Italian the other day mostly
because I always love to practice, not because of your
English! :)

Have a great week everyone,

Alex