From:
"Timothy S. Allen" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Sep 1997 21:15:33 -0500
I am a sculptor/installation artist doing public art projects and
gallery/museum exhibitions.  I am interested in doing an artist
residency in Japan and will be seeking grant funding.  In my work
I use hand papermaking techniques and some fiber art techniques,
so Japan would be a great place for me to study and work.  For my
grant applications I need a letter from a Japanese artist or art
institution such as a museum or art center inviting me to come
there to work.  The grant, if I receive it, will pay for all of
my expenses while in Japan.  If you would be interested in this
or know of someone in Japan who would be interested in helping
out, please reply directly to me off list at <[log in to unmask]>.
I will be happy to give more information and tell more about
myself and my work.  Thank you for your help.
Jane