From:
"Timothy S. Allen" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Aug 1997 06:47:13 -0500
For those of you that have access to the web, there is a site that
searches for lists. It has a search engine that allows you to search by
subject. Once the list is found it gives you basic information about the
list (if supplied by the list) and how to join, etc. There is a growing
list for museums. The web site address is http://www.liszt.com/