From:
Stephanie Dilk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Jun 2009 12:28:02 -0400
Deidre,

I don't have anything to offer in terms of information, but am extremely interested in the outcome of this inquiry. Would you be willing to share your findings with after your workshop? This correlates with the research I have been doing about relationships between the broader spectrum of learning institutions. I look forward to hearing more about your results.

Thank you,

Stephanie Dilk
Education Manager
Minnetrista