From:
Wendy Ennes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Sep 2004 09:01:11 -0500
Hi Timothy,

I second the Nikon D70 (which I covet for our museum and one for
personal use too!)  - Here's a very positive review by David Pogue -
plus you can visit his website and look at sample photos he took
which are of a very high quality.

Good Luck,

Wendy

Wendy Ennes
Teacher Services & e-Learning Coordinator
Museum Education
Oriental Institute Museum
1155 East 58th Street
Chicago, IL 60637