From:
Gene Hall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Sep 2005 12:07:21 -0600
Try this website.  If you contact them directly I'm sure they'll send you a
catalog or tell you how to order a new bulb:

<http://66.36.232.184/vendors/info/<x-tab>      </x-tab><x-tab>
</x-tab><x-tab>
</x-tab>/misc/clickout/200456,1252585,1?url=www.wentzscope.com/>Wentz
Productions / Wentzscope Microscopes
Oakland, California

Address

8619 Skyline Blvd.
Oakland, CA 94611

Phone: 510-531-1214
Fax: 510-336-1650
Email: <mailto:[log in to unmask]>[log in to unmask]
Web:
<http://66.36.232.184/vendors/info/<x-tab>      </x-tab><x-tab>
</x-tab><x-tab>        </x-tab><x-tab>
</x-tab>/misc/clickout/200456,1252585,1?url=www.wentzscope.com/>www.wentzscope.com/

Contacts

Budd Wentz, Director

Vendor Categories

<http://66.36.232.184/vendors/info//vendors/browse/?k=1271454,CategoryID:200138;DirectoryID:200456>Laboratory
Services and Supplies

>Dear Fellow Listers,
>Does anyone out there have an instruction manual for a Wentzsope?
>The Education Department here has a Wentzscope, but doesn't know who
>ordered it, and can't find any information on it.
>The light has burned out and it needs replacing, but we don't know how to
>go about doing that.
>If you have an instruction manual, would you mind emailing me the
>particulars to changing the light bulb?
>I've looked online to try to find information, but had no luck.
>
>Thanks,
>Jill K. Harris
>Registrar
>Virginia Museum of Natural History
>1001 Douglas Avenue
>Martinsville, VA 24112
>direct phone: (276)666-8618
>general phone: (276)666-8600
>fax: (276)632-6487

Gene Hall
Invertebrate Zoology Collections Manager
CU Museum of Natural History
UCB 265
University of Colorado
Boulder, CO 80309-0265