From:
Guy Hermann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Feb 1994 17:59:01 +0000
>By commercializing, you may marginalize
>some of the very people you are hoping to reach.

Back on my hobby horse again: For many of us the Internet IS a commercial
service because it costs us _far_ more money for full access than the total
of all the other "commercial" services we subscribe to.

A well organized commercial service is far more valuable to many people
because access is easy, consistently organized, and, for the value provided,
cheap.

Guy Hermann   | Mystic Seaport Museum | Gentle breah of yours my sails
[log in to unmask]   |  Mystic, Conn., USA   | Must fill or else my project fails