From:
Robbin Murphy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Feb 1994 09:07:14 -0500
I've gotten into the habit of logging into AOL almost daily to read
the "Cowles/SIMBA Media Daily" because I'm interested in publishing
and weekly to see what Robert Hughes has to say in TIME Magazine. I
don't even consider what it costs me (until my bill comes, of course)
because it's so useful, like any other utility (though, thanks to Mom,
I do turn the lights off when I leave a room).

Seems to me that we need some kind of electronic "newspaper" for
museum issues that will keep everyone up-to-date by collecting
information in one place and alert readers to important articles
in journals and newsletters they might not normally read. Seems
that some spunky entrepreneur could develop something that would
be worth paying for.

I'll think this through more after I finish my tenth cup of morning
coffee.

Robbin Murphy