From:
Lori Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Sep 2001 11:31:37 -0500
If your U offers any arts administration classes, non-profit management
classes, marketing or business law, take them.  Look over course syllabi and
talk to professors on what your are trying to do.  They will be your best
guidance on what you can expect to learn in their classes.  Best of luck.

Lori Allen,
Grad Student, UMSL