From:
Edward Baker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Jan 1996 13:32:19 -0500
Last week C.Allain wrote:

<I am looking to buy functional reproductions of domestic
<artefacts for historic site interpretation.

<Could anybody provide me with suppliers of quality
<reproductions for such things as spinning wheels,
<butter churns, washing machines etc...

The Replica Resourses List is maintained on computer by the replica
resourse committee of ALHFAM.  Contact: Ron Kley, Museum Research
Associates, 11 Spring Street, Hallowell, ME  04347; include a check for $15
(U.S. funds) and he will provide you with an up-to-date print out.

For more on ALHFAM on the WWW look for:
http://www.mystic.org/~alhfam
ALHFAM: "The museum organization for people who bring history to life."

Edward

Edward Baker
Supervisor of Interpretation
Mystic Seaport Museum