From:
Steve Shepard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Jan 1996 14:57:14 GMT
In article <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask] says...

>Most recently,
>I have been selected to be the editor of our Medical Center newsletter
>which has a circulation of over 2,000 employees and other interested
>individuals.
>
>I am very interested in making contact with other individuals who edit
>and design newsletters for their organizations.  Are there listservs or
>other Internet resources which would be helpful for me?  Any tips about
>innovative publishing will be appreciated.

Melissa,
In regards to your interest on newsletters please be advised that I did
publish a newsletter for a political group here in South Texas for about
eight months.  We used a very common product to produce the newsletter
(Microsoft Publisher).  We then bulk mailed copies to the group members
across the state.

We now publish a Web site (http://www.tristero.com/sbtauto) for our
company but I have not taken over editing responsibilities of that site
yet.  I anticipate doing that next month.

Our company is a small business contractor here in San Antonio and we
actually design and install automatic electronic control systems.  We
have done work in the past with the San Antonio Children's Museum.

Would be glad to help you in any way we can.

Steve Shepard
SBT Automation