Date:
Fri, 4 Sep 1998 12:29:40 -0400
JOB POSTING:  Executive Director, Toronto

Executive Director, Professional Art Dealers Association of Canada Inc.

The Professional Art Dealers Association of Canada Inc. (PADAC) is a
national not-for-profit organization founded in 1966.  Our 69 member
association is the largest representation of major private commercial
galleries in Canada and our members represent the country's leading
artists.  PADAC's mandate includes the promotion of art and artists of
merit in Canada and encourages the awareness of the visual arts both
nationally and abroad.

We are currently seeking applications for the position of Executive
Director.  The position reports to the Board of Directors and is
directly responsible for membership services, project development,
financial management, and day-to-day operations.

Qualifications
? Minimum 3 years work experience
? Strong experience with project and board development
? Excellent communication, marketing and interpersonal skills
? Highly organized and self-motivated
? French an asset

Please fax or email c.v. and salary expectations by September 12, 1998
to:

Selection Committee, PADAC
25 Prince Arthur Avenue, 2nd floor
Toronto, ON  M5R 1B2