From:
leonard cicero <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Jul 2016 09:17:06 -0500
I am dealing with the very same problems and appreciate the suggestion from
Laurie.  Good luck Victoria and thanks to all else who may have suggestions
on managing institutional archives, study center materials, and ancillary
archives relating specifically to works accessioned into a permanent
collection.