From:
Timothy Vitale <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Oct 1998 12:59:11 -0800
Ask this question on the Conservation Distribution List.  I have never
used it, opting for the straight methyl cellulose polymer.  However,
many have used it and they will be on the Cons DistList.  See below.  If
you can't get on, I'll submit the question for you.

Tim Vitale
Preservation Associates
831-684-2731

Administrivia for Cons DistList:

    Mail submissions to [log in to unmask]
        to [log in to unmask]
    DistList Archives: All instances of the DistList are available
        (both for browsing by whole items and searching for individual
        messages): http://palimpsest.stanford.edu/
    The ConsDir is available at the same site.