From:
Sheri Levinsky <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Jan 2001 14:09:41 -0500
My museum is preparing a new interpretive plan and I am interested in
investigating innovative methods of interpretation. I would like to visit
various museums and historic sites to get a closer look and have a hands-on
experience, so I am interested in any museums you all would recommend --
your institutions or others. Some ideas we are playing around with are audio
tours, interactive monitors, sound effects, illusions and first person
interpretation. This may be of interest to others in this discussion group
so if others do not mind please post your responses to the list. If there
are any problems with this, please email me directly. I greatly appreciate
all of your ideas.

Thank you

Sheri

Sheri J. Levinsky, MA