From:
BJ Larson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jan 2006 15:28:30 +0000
Do you or your museum have a success story that you would like to share with colleagues?  A new idea, skill or technique?  Or would you like to lead a discussion on the latest museum trend?  We invite you to submit a session proposal to the 2006 NEMA Annual Conference, Great Expectations: What Audiences Really Want.

We are always interested in new voices from a variety of institutions, as well as people from outside the field. Proposals will be reviewed by the program committee, which can help you further to develop your session and find speakers. The Call for Proposals is available at www.nemanet.org.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Great Expectations: What Audiences Really Want
November 8-10, 2006
Hartford, Connecticut