From:
"BRENINGER, Leah" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Mar 1996 17:04:00 EET
This sounds very interesting, but unfortunately I don't think I could
convince anybody holding the purse strings that a trip to Minneapolis from
Australia for a half day workshop is feasible. Is there any way I could
obtain a copy of the handbook? I often see topical conference or workshop
info on this list but am obviously not able to attend. When people post such

conference info could they also include ways in which non attenders could
access the documentation, if possible. I'm sure there are lots of other
people in this situation. Cheers

Leah Breninger
Collection Manager
Department of Social History