From:
Kathy J Garmil <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Apr 1996 15:50:46 -0400
If you are planning to attend the AAM annual conference in Minneapolis,
MCN would like to give you an opportunity to show off your www projects.
We will have a booth in the exhibit hall -- this is a joint project with
Getty AHIP and AAM.  The booth area is called the Internet Forum, and you
guessed it -- we will have Internet access.  We have some time available
for MCN members to use the workstations to show current projects (www
only, no email checking!).  Let me know if you plan to attend the meeting
and if you would like to schedule a 15minute time slot.

Kathy Jones-Garmil