From:
"Pickering, Felicia" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Mar 2008 14:35:29 -0400
Some good general magazines include Archaeology Magazine, American
Archaeology Magazine, and AnthroNotes, a free publication from the
National Museum of Natural History, aimed at K-12 educators, which is
available in print form:

To be added to the mailing list for AnthroNotes, write:

Smithsonian Institution

Anthropology Outreach Office, PO Box 37012

NHB 363 MRC 112, Washington DC 20013-7012

or email: [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>

or, AnthroNotes is also available online here
http://anthropology.si.edu/outreach/anthnote/anthronotes.html

You also might want to get the library a copy of Anthropology Explored
http://anthropology.si.edu/outreach/anthropology_explored.htm , which is
a compilation done from AnthroNotes.

Full disclosure note: AnthroNotes is produced by my department.