Date:
Sat, 6 Jun 1998 22:28:40 -0700
Another museum journal on the web is the Nordisk Museologi (The Journal
on Nordic Museums and Museology) from UmeÅ University (Sweden). The
journal is largely in Swedish but there are English summaries and some
articles in English. I think that it is consistently well-written and
interesting--and a good reference.

        http://www.umu.se/nordic.museology/

Dave Wells
Olympia WA, USA