From:
Raina Johns <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Jun 2005 11:51:11 -0400
There is a show (cartoon sitcom) called Daria, which orginated on MTV years ago but is now shown on NOG.  Daria's bestfriend Jane is an artist.  There are constant images of art, issues about art, or some sort of art class/contest or museum/gallery integrated into the show.  Jane is portrayed as a dark yet upbeat person to balance out her dry cynical bestfriend Daria.

Raina Johns