From:
"Cutler, Scott" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jun 2008 13:47:43 -0600
Our photo use policy has two different pricing arrangements.  For non-profit
use (ie. Educational books, research papers, etc., where the final product
is not being produced for profit) we do not charge a fee.  For other uses we
do charge a one time use fee.  This seems to have worked well for us.
Scott

Scott Cutler
Curator of Collections and Exhibits
Centennial Museum
The University of Texas at El Paso
El Paso, TX  79968-0533 (shipping zip is 79902)
phone: 915-747-6668
fax: 915-747-5411
E-mail: [log in to unmask]