From:
Aubree Pack <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Jun 2011 13:37:53 -0400
Hello All,

My name is Aubree Pack and I am a Fellow in the Longwood Graduate Program in
Public Horticulture at the University of Delaware. I am conducting research
to investigate the current state of website evaluation within public
horticulture institutions and similar non-profit organizations, such as
museums, nature centers, and zoos.

I would appreciate your participating in my research by completing a survey
entitled “*An Analysis of Website Evaluation at Non-Profit
Institutions.”*This survey should take approximately 15 minutes. All
participants will
receive access to a summary of data results if they choose (an option for
adding your contact information is at the end of the survey). All data will
be destroyed within 6 months of successful thesis defense, which will likely
be June 2012.

If you feel that another member of your organization would be better suited
to answer questions regarding your website, please forward this e-mail to
that individual.

If you have any questions about this survey or the entire research project,
please contact me via e-mail at [log in to unmask] or via phone at
302-831-2517. I would welcome any additional information your institution
may be able to offer as it relates to this project.

*Survey Link:* https://delaware.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_38xRcjcLQBBkSyM

Please accept my apologies for any cross posting. Thank you in advance for
your participation!

Aubree Cherie Pack

Longwood Graduate Fellow

125 Townsend Hall