From:
Diane Hutsell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Jan 2008 09:19:07 -0500
I'm still hoping someone will be willing to share what their policy says whether it's for a man or woman. I'm sorry I stirred everyone up with my question, but evidently it sounds like this is an issue that many museums need to address and not just the political aspects of it. While I appreciate the debate I'm still hoping someone out there has some useful advice.

Diane

Diane Hutsell
Executive Director
McMinn County Living Heritage Museum