From:
Heather Price <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Feb 2000 05:58:47 -0500
> i've seen a number of pages done in frontpage (mine is one of them) that
> have pleased me, my needs, and my industry greatly. remember one thing - a
> quality page lies with the designer -not the program being used. the program
> just faciliates the work. you can do everything you need to with frontpage,
> with great ease.

I have one note about Front Page:

Find out what operating system is used by your server before purchasing Front Page.  FP has some odd little conflicts with UNIX servers which end up making it very difficult to use.  You can probably get around most of them, but from my experience, the frustration made it not worth
wrestling with Front Page.

Shortly after I went through the first wave of problems with FP and our server, we decided to cut our losses and purchase different software.  I now use Adobe GoLive! and am very happy with it.

Heather Price
Ella Sharp Museum
http://www.ellasharp.org/