From:
Mario Bucolo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Jan 2005 01:32:01 +0100
Dear colleagues,
I remind to colleagues in San Francisco area the invitation to attend my
speech at Italian Institute of Culture on January 25 6:30pm.
Title of my speech will be:
Museumland and the visibility of small and mid-sized museums

More info about the location and about the speech on:
http://www.sfiic.org/events/_detail/398

I hope will be an occasion to can meet and discuss about visibility but also
on possible cooperation between USA and European museums.

Please, feel free to contact me for further information and confirm your
presence at the event.

Thank you very much

Mario Bucolo
--
Visit http://www.museumland.net
The WorldWide Portal to museums and cultural heritage

Via Milano n.61 - 95127 Catania - Italy
Ph: +39-095-38.70.92
No fax, just email!
Email: [log in to unmask]