From:
"Waterbury, Cristin" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Feb 2010 15:10:12 -0600
We have a research library/archives that is available by appointment. We
do not have dedicated staff - just myself and a (very) part time
archives assistant who works 10-12 hours per week. We charge regular
museum admission for researchers (who then have access to the rest of
the museum that day, as well) unless they are members. Members get
access to the museum and archives for free.

Cristin J. Waterbury

Registrar/Collections Manager

Wisconsin Maritime Museum