From:
Erika Borgan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Aug 2010 16:20:11 -0700
*Museum-L

Hello all-

I am a museum studies grad student at JFKU.  As part of my internship
project I am assessing a framed works collection (documents, photos, art,
some mixed media) and was wondering if anyone had ideas or a checklist of
items I should keep in mind when working on a conservation-oriented
project.  I've started with environmental monitoring and kind of working my
though the needs of the materials that the objects are made of.  I'm just
looking to make sure that I address all of the key elements that will help
make the project a success.  Thanks!

Best,

Erika Borgan
*