From:
Brian Bray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Aug 2008 16:23:36 -0500
This is a courtesy reminder that there is still time to register for the
workshop, Membership Programs for Small Museums.  The workshop is scheduled
for Friday, September 12, 9:00 am - 4:00 pm at the Lincoln House in
Springfield, Illinois.  For directions, please visit the Lincoln Home Web
site at http://www.nps.gov/liho/.

Dana Hines, Founder and President of Membership Consultants, will lead this
exciting workshop.  For your convenience, we have posted a tentative agenda
for the workshop on the AMM Web site at http://www.midwestmuseums.org
<http://www.midwestmuseums.org/> .  The registration rate for the workshop
is $40 for AMM members and $50 for non-members.  A registration form is
available on the AMM Web site as well.

If you have any questions or need additional information, please feel free
to contact me or Summer Little at 314-746-4557.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Brian Bray

Brian Bray