From:
Redding Museum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Dec 1995 10:26:00 PST
With your proximity to this resource, you really should contact:

CERA (California Exhibit Resource Alliance)
contact is Mary Beth Shaw

I believe she can be contacted at either of these two places:
Grace Hudson/Sun House Museum, Ukiah, CA 707-462-3370

or

 California Council for the Humanities, San Francisco
415-391-1474