From:
HNEEDHAM <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Feb 1996 07:32:48 +0000
The most important thing to see is the two-year old (my, how time fl=
ies!) state
history museum, which has one of the very best orientation galleries=
 in the
business, featuring a superb orientation video/slide show presentati=
on. It is
the best such presentation I've seen anywhere and you will appreciat=
e the
excellent narration, part by a lady with the warmest voice in the wo=
rld and
partly by some guy whose voice seems vaguely familiar (don't want to=
 spoil the
surprise!). Talk to them about their very good educational outreach =
program.

Visit the state capital; ask one of their interpreters how many chic=
kens were
left in town when Sherman's army marched out.

Harry Needham
Director, Programmes & Operations
Canadian War Museum

=