From:
Mario Bucolo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Aug 2005 23:12:42 +0200
Yes dear Holly, just this evening (a wind evening in Sicily) driving my
motorcycle I think on this situation. I also think that (fortunately) there
is no way to limit the age to participate to a committee, also having in the
committee people that can contribute to the activities will be a very big
plus.
The main goal of the YPC (Young Professionals Committee) must to be to think
in every activities to Young Professionals, this obviously can regards also
people more then 40 (me...in 2 year and half ;-) ).

It is important to better define and declare the young mission of the
committee in the manifesto we will try to write.

Bye

Mario